PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR YOUR ORDER OR 48 HOURS IF YOU ARE ORDERING ONLINE
You can obtain your repeat prescription by;
1. Handing in your request, indicating the items required, before 6:00pm to ensure it is available for collection after 4:30pm on the next working day
2. Telephone in your request to our dedicated prescription line on 2116220. This phone does not accept messages.
3. Ordering on line. If you know the exact name, doseage and strength of your prescription, then if you wish you can order your request through this web site by completing the form below. Please allow 48 hours to collect your prescription.
4. Arranging for your chemist to order and collect your prescription on your behalf.
5. Asking us to post your prescription request back to you, provided that you have left us with a stamped addressed envelope.
If you are new to the practice and are already on a repeat prescription, it may be necessary for you to see one of our doctors before your first prescription here.
You can order your repeat prescription online by completing the form below.
Please note you only need to complete the following fields to submit your request.
Date of Birth
And Section Five the medication that your require.
Please note that this form is to request medication only and not for leaving us messages.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.